Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ranger Game / Mercy Me Concert!


Our Church group (a few of them are not pictured... Shawn being one of them)


On September 19th, our young adults and teens went to the Ranger Game / Mercy Me concert in Arlington. We had a wonderful day! We had all been looking forward to getting away and enjoying a day together.

Jamie and I in the car on the way.





The Mercy me concert was very uplifting!

Mercy Me concert


Here is a small clip of my favorite song... I Can Only Imagine.


Josh Hamilton from the Rangers introducing Mercy Me, and giving a short testimony.


Angie, Me and Jamie in our $9.00 kids shirts we bought!

Shawn and I at the game

Part of our group at the game


After the game we all decided to go to Saltgrass Steak House. We had a very eventful meal. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. You had to be there! Here is Todd and Shawn after we finished eating.
Shawn and Todd


We had a wonderful time, and looking forward to the next outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment