Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Remodel and Add on

We are remodeling and adding on to my Grandparents home. This is located beside my parents where I grew up. I can't wait to be back in the country. I am so not a town person! I want to have privacy, so I am excited to be working and getting a little closer to being there. So far we have painted some, installed new lighting and ceiling fans, added on a concrete slab for a master bathroom and closet. We are re-doing the outside and inside, and doing the work ourselves so this may take a while, but at least the process has begun. Here are a few before pictures. I will be adding some "during" pics and then eventually the "After" pics.


The front


The "soon-to-be" master bedroom
the new concrete on the side will be the bathroom/closet

front porch


Back of the house

They are going to start framing up the bedroom / bathroom this weekend! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment