Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Plane Truth!

I have a busy weekend ahead...  I am directing our church's Christmas play.  (I would say children's play, but this year I have teens and adults in it too!)  Today we have dress rehersal from 4-7... of course I need to be there early and I am sure I will stay later.  Tomorrow night we will perform "The Plane Truth" at 6pm.  We have converted our stage to an airport.  It should be great!  The kids have really worked hard and I am so proud of them.  I have also had a lot of help this year and I am so thankful for their time and dedication to it as well.  (Brandi and Lisa...Thank you!)  Not to mention all the other adults who have helped corral kids and the adults that agreed to be in the play.  I will post pictures after tomorrow night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment