Saturday, June 19, 2010

Camp 2010

WOW!  God is Good ALL the time!!!  
 Our group practicing for their special
( a couple of them are a blur...hard time standing still)

We had an amazing week at church camp.  Totals for the week were...38 souls saved, and 18 rededicated their lives to Jesus Christ!  Again I say WOW!  6 of those saved were from our church!  Dalton, Angel, Triston, Sydney, Jady and James.  
I have been going to church camp my entire life (literally)  I started before I was one.  With the exception of a couple of years in there.  I love camp.  You get to spend an entire week away from the "world"  and all it has to tear us down.  You get so built up, and excited for Christ.  My cup runneth over!  
 Angel ringing the bell after getting saved!!!


Gavin got to go with us this year (his first time) and he did great!  His birthday was on Wednesday while we were there.  (I will do a separate post on this).  

I was so proud of our youth.  They really stepped it up.  Our group sang a special on Thursday night, ""  That's Why we Praise HIM"   and they did just that.  PRAISED HIM!  They sang out with smiles on their faces, and worshiped our God.  
Take 1...
I was sitting on the front row and couldn't get them all in the picture... 

Take 2...

Take 3!

I watched lives being changed, attitudes being changed and hearts being broken and filled with Jesus. One of our teen girls during the last night devotions said her favorite part of camp was the invitation.  I would have to say I agree.  Knowing their lives are being changed forever is an amazing thing to witness.   It was yet again an amazing experience!  I can't wait for next year.  
Gavin getting his "Air Mail"
Night 2 of receiving "Air Mail!"  He was so excited!

We had a GREAT time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow ~ what an awesome week! I love the picture of the young woman ringing the bell! Gives me goose bumps. Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings to you!
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete