Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Madness!

Today was a busy day.  I worked on planning somethings for Gavin's 6th Birthday party.  He chose a camo/army theme so I am really having to think hard on this one!  I have the invitations ready except the date, every date I chose there seems to be some conflict...So I guess I am just going to have to pick one and it will just have to work.  
I have been trying to think of fun activities to plan for the party.  Everyone around here has bounce houses a lot so I am trying to prepare something a little different.  Here is what I have come up with...
An "army" themed obstacle course
A pinata filled with "army" type prizes
Best dressed camo contest
A camo "craft" project  
(I found a cute army tank project they can make)

I also found dog tags to write their names on, a ton of army men to put on the tables...and so much more!  
Now to find someone to make a cake that I am envisioning!

Here are a few I found online that I thought were cute...


I have everything else ready, the cake is the last thing I have to get.  We will see what I can get from the local bakeries around here.

I will be leaving for church camp next Monday so I have to get everything ready this week, including sending out the invitations.
I can't believe my baby boy is turning 6!!!  
 

2 comments:

  1. I've gotten several from A Piece of Cake, and they always turn out just like I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Are they reasonably priced? I also thought about Butlers Pantry in MP or Cozy Cappuccino in Paris (I saw one of their the other day that was cute!)... I guess I will have to call around and check.

    ReplyDelete