Saturday, June 12, 2010

PACKING!!!

Well I have been up to my eyeballs in last minute preparation for next week...Laundry, cleaning, packing, more laundry, planning food for my husband while we are gone, planning a birthday party, preparing for VBS, preparing for lessons (Sunday School and Wednesday nights), more cleaning and laundry...  Wow summer is a lot of work!  haha  

However, I am excited about next week at camp.  We have about 50 going to camp this year and we are really looking forward to it!

this is the tabernacle at camp

We leave Monday morning, (Gavin and I).  We are looking forward to seeing what God has in store for the week ahead!  While we are there Gavin will turn 6.  (On Wednesday)  I have a "mini-party" planned for him!  Hope Shawn makes it ok without us.  I will have to do a lot of praying for him!  haha  Wish he could come with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment