Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Favorite Photos

This weeks McLinky is your favorite photos, If you know me, you know I love to take pictures and scrapbook. I love looking at other photos as well. Here are a few of my favorite photos. (sorry there are so many, it was too hard for me to narrow them down!)



Shawn teaching Gavin to play T-Ball in the front yard



Gavin and Breanna! How cute is that?
Her Mom Mandy and I have been best friends our entire lives and we don't get to see each other much since she lives in Pennsylvania now. It was great to take the kids to the zoo this summer.




Mandy and I... we have been friends so long, and I miss her being close!
She is pregnant with her second! A BOY!


Gavin and his Best Friend Dalton. They were on different Teams but they chose the same number this year. I love this picture of them!




Love this picture!



Shawn and Gavin Fishing!




Gavin and I at the Zoo



Being a teacher, I love this picture! I get to teach my child at home.
Parents are a child's first teacher!




One of my favorite pictures of Shawn! I love this man!




My sister, My Mom and I at our Mother-Daughter Banquet





My Family!




MckLinky Blog Hop


1 comment:

  1. Great to see so many shots on my first time to your blog! I have a hard just picking a few too! I used a lot of my faves on the last photo blog hop, so this time I just posted two pictures!
    Heather-blog hoppin

    ReplyDelete