Friday, August 7, 2009

Pre-Birthday Primping!



Tomorrow is my 28th birthday, so today I decided to treet myself! First I went to get my hair cut and colored, thanks to my friend Corri! (who by the way if you live close to Mt Pleasant you should really use her... she works at Headlines!) I enjoyed getting to catch up with her while I got my hair done. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding over 8 1/2 years ago, and I don't get to see her as often as I would like! I forgot my camera to take a picture of her...


:( Then I went to get my license renewed and my inspection sticker changed... (not part of the primping process, just had to be done!) After that I went to get my mystic tan. I am very fair skinned and it is the only way I can get a tan!




I also went shopping at a few boutiques and got some new jewelry. Now I am waiting on my husband to get home. He wants to go see GI-JOE... not my idea of a good movie, but I will go see it for him. I guess my day is tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment