Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family Pictures

Last Saturday, we celebrated Thanksgiving with my side of the family. We had Jill Ross come over and take some family pictures while everyone was together. All of these photos were taken at my parents house. Who knew an old barn door would be a great back drop for the pictures. I was so pleased at how they turned out. I thought I would share a few.

My immediate family


My sister's family
Jerry, Julie & Nathan



My family
Shawn, Amy & Gavin


My brother and sister-in-law
Clayton & Jodi


Grandparents and Grandsons
Tony, Terry, Gavin & Nathan

Nathan & Gavin


My mom, me and my sister and brother


My moms side of the family
All 16 of us
and Jade (my parents dog)


My family!


Here are some of Gavin...


and a couple of Shawn and I...


There were 170 pictures in all, so those are only a "FEW".
Thank you Jill!

No comments:

Post a Comment