Tuesday, November 3, 2009

On the Job


Shawn working while his Papaw supervises.


working ...

I thought I would post a few pictures of my husband and his Grandfather in action. They are working to remodel / add-on TO my Grandparents home. We hope to be moved in soon! We are adding on a master bedroom / bathroom and closet, and we will be re-siding the outside, painting, putting in new fixtures, carpet, etc. I want to keep the old with the new. I am very honored to be able to move into the home that my grandparents raised my dad in. It was built in 1941, they added on a laundry room and carport in 1958 and then did a re-model in the 70's. Now we are doing our part in 2009/2010. I am so excited we will be back in the country. I want my son to be able to have the opportunities to play, explore and grow you have living in the country. Plus it is right beside my parents home where I grew up. I foresee lots of fishing adventures, backyard camping (with his dad of course ), building things in the backyard, and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment