Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Cupcakes!





I bought this book a few weeks ago. I thought it would be fun to make Thanksgiving cupcakes with my son and nephew and my sister. We went over to my moms house this morning. We gave the boys several tasks to do...



The first thing they had to do was mix the batter for the cupcakes...



Then they separated the candies for decorating.





Then they put the peas (green skittles) and the carrots (orange starbust cut up) on.



Here is what they should look like...






...and here is what ours look like! I though they did a pretty good job! The pumpkin pie was my idea, it was not in the book, but I thought it turned out pretty good!




We had a great time doing this with our kids! They enjoyed eating them best of all!!! (as any kid would!)

No comments:

Post a Comment