Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving week...

I was fortunate enough to be off work the entire week of Thanksgiving. It was a much needed break! My goal was to get my house cleaned and decorated for Christmas, as well as rest. We also had Thanksgiving with my family the Saturday before, and on Thanksgiving day with Shawn's family. I am thankful for our families. Although the holidays have not been the same since the loss of my grandparents. I miss them all very much!

Yesterday, Shawn was off too so we decided to go to Longview and do a little shopping. I got a few gifts, and we bought 3 doors for the house that we are remodeling. We went to Olive Garden for lunch, which I LOVE! It was nice to spend the entire day together! Something we don't get to do often because of work and because of Shawn working on the house every weekend. I did take Gavin to get his picture made with Santa in the mall. That has become a yearly tradition. I would love to share a picture, but my scanner is broken at the moment. So unfortunately, this post will not have any pictures... I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment