Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lazy Saturday!!!

Life has been so hectic lately.  I  always seem to have something going on.  I am a true home body!  I love being home with my guys.  However, lately we seem to go non-stop.  I am so glad to have the day to stay home and do NOTHING!  (well of course some cleaning and laundry... that is a job that is never done).  This morning I watched my 5 year old play Mario Cart.  He gets so excited even if he comes in last place... he will jump up and down saying, "I got 3 points, I got 3 points!"  It is a fun age.  It doesn't take much to get him so excited.  I love being able to be home with him when possible!  Just being able to be here and see life through a 5 year old's eyes.  How quickly the past 5 1/2 years have flown by.  It is hard to imagine him starting school in a few months.  I am excited to have him there with me!  

Right now he is taking a nap, and I am enjoying some peace and quiet, and about to watch a movie.  

God Bless you all!
 
~Amy~

No comments:

Post a Comment