Saturday, January 23, 2010

Shopping!

I am participating in Kelly's Korner Blog hop...
Show us Where You Shop.

I love to shop...when I have the time and the money!  I live in a small town and there is "  No"    shopping here and the nearest towns are 30 minutes away.  Even in those towns there isn't a whole lot to chose from.  But my new favorite place to shop is Maurice's.  


They always have good sales, and they send out a lot of coupons!  It has become my main source of clothing!  They have cute casual, as well as dressy casual clothing.  Their prices are reasonable and I always seem to find really good deals!  


I love this dress!  It is very Audrey Hepburn!

I also love Target, Aeropostale, American Eagle, and Old Navy.

I am a very casual person!  I love to be comfortable!

I shop all over and look for the best deals.  This blog is making me want to go shopping right now!  I haven't been in a while.  We are spending every penny we get on remodeling / adding on to the house we hope to move into by the end of they year.  

1 comment:

  1. I love Maurices too! Cute dress and yes, I want to go shopping too : )

    ReplyDelete