Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Friends and Fun!

Over the last few days, I have got to spend time with 3 friends of mine. On Friday night we went to eat at the Fish Fry! Yum! My favorite place to eat fish. We went with some friends of ours, that I met in high school and have remained close friends with since. Joey, Wendy and Colter.

Here is Colter eating! Isn't he adorable!

On Saturday night we ate fish again with more friends of ours, Lucas, Kortnie, and Shanlee. We ate at Don's Catfish Dock. We then went back to their house and let the kids play, the men play XBox and us girls talked. We had a wonderful time!

I forgot to take pictures... sorry!

On Monday I got to spend the day with my childhood friend, who I have been friends with since I was 2 I think. We have stayed friends all these years, although we have never lived in the same town. For the last several years she has lived in South Carolina and now Pennsylvania, so I don't get to see her or her precious baby girl too often. Now she is expecting a little boy in November!

Gavin and I spent the day with Mandy and Breanna at the Caldwell Zoo. We had a wonderful time! Gavin would lead her around by the hand... it was so cute! Then we went out to eat at a Mexican Restaraunt in Tyler. Followed by a trip to CVS to make a copy of the pictures I took. (Her camera memory was full) I did take pictures this time!


Gavin feeding the birds

Mandy and Breanna
Little Breanna... look at those curls!
Holding hands!

Their new zoo glasses!
Best Friends since childhood!






Breanna eating her tortilla with Queso! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment