Friday, July 17, 2009

Getting Ready for Another School Year!

Yesterday I went with my fellow first grade teachers, Lisa and Julie to Greenville to Apples for the Teacher to buy supplies for the new school year. We had a great time shopping! (as most girls do!) Then we went to eat at one of my favorite places... Red Lobster! It was great as always! We stopped by the VF oulet in Sulphur Springs and I found some great deals for Gavin some new clothes! We had a wonderful day!

Meanwhile Gavin got to stay with one of his favorite cousins, Ashli! She came over the night before and spent the night so that she could watch him while I was gone. He had a great time with her. He loves her... as you can see!

She had fallen asleep holding him and I woke her up with the camera.... sorry Ashli! You can see how much he adores her!

Today I am waiting on the phone guy to come put in a new phone line for Shawn to use with his new job. I hate waiting, there are plenty of things I would rather be doing right now! ha But I will be glad for him to get a place to set up his work computer rather than my kitchen counter!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! This summer is rapidly slipping away!

No comments:

Post a Comment